About The Coures
A Tally is a complete business accounting software developed by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, India.
- Every Transaction in any business, there must be ledger accounts for record transaction details.
- For Every Transaction, there are minimum 2 entries for ledger accounts, one for Debit (Dr) and another for Credit (Cr).
- Debit (Dr) means what comes-in (For Particular Ledger A/C).
- Credit (Cr) means what goes-out.
- All expenses are comes under Debit (Dr).
- All Incomes are comes under Credit (Cr).
- All purchases are comes into the purchase Ledger a/c.
- All sales are out from the sales Ledger A/c.
What We Offer: In Manual Accounting.
- Private Limited Company
- Limited Company
- Trail Balance
- Financial Statements (Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet)
What We Offer: In Tally
- Introduction of Tally
- Accounting Features
- Inventory Features
- All other features of Tally
Tally Solutions, then known as Peutronics, was co-founded in 1986 by Shyam Sunder Goenka and his son Bharat Goenka. Shyam Sunder Goenka was running a company that supplied raw materials and machine parts to plants and textile mills in southern and eastern India. Unable to find a software that can manage his books of accounts, he asked his son, Bharat Goenka, 23, a math graduate to create a software that would handle financial accounts for his business. The first version of the accounting software was launched as an MS-DOS application. It had only basic accounting functions, and was named Peutronics Financial Accountant. It was known as the first codeless package, a feature that made it easy for most people to use.
- In 1990, the product was renamed as Tally 3.0
- In 1999, the company formally changed its name to Tally Solutions.
- In 2005, Tally 7.2 was launched with features designed to meet Indian value-added taxation (VAT) requirements.
- In 2006, Tally launched Tally 8.1, a concurrent multi-lingual version.
- In 2009, the company released Tally.ERP 9, offering complete business management solution
- In 2015, the company launched a program called Vriddhi to certify and classify its business partners.
|Basic Of Tally
||10:00 to 6:00